Spiwak & Iezza, LLP represents landlords and owners-after-foreclosure of both commercial and residential properties.
We can assist you in all aspects of your relationship with new and existing tenants. We can also help you evict unwanted tenants and occupants. Our firm understands that you want to remain in control of your property and that you want to manage your relationships with tenants to avoid unnecessary expenses. We also understand that when the tenant relationship is over, you need to regain possession of your property as soon as possible so it can continue to generate income.
- Representation of Commercial and Residential Landlords
- Representation of Owners after Foreclosure
- Unlawful Detainer (Eviction)
- Eviction after Foreclosure
- Lease Negotiation
- Lease Drafting
- Rental Payment Issues
- Late Rent, Unpaid Rent
- Violations of Lease Agreements
- Personal Injury Claims
- Premises Liability
- Retaliatory Eviction Matters
- Housing Discrimination Claims