Jayd Banuelos was born and raised in Southern California. She is a graduate of Concordia University Irvine with Bachelor of Science Degrees in both Psychology and Sociology, and completed a portion of her studies at Concordia College Bronxville, New York. Jayd attended Whittier Law School in Orange County, where she received her Juris Doctor, along with a certification in Trial and Appellate Advocacy.
As an attorney at Spiwak & Iezza, LLP, Jayd has developed her practice in representing clients in the financial, leasing, and service sector in the areas of commercial litigation, general contract and business disputes, debt collection, and creditor’s rights representation in both state and federal courts in California. She is an active member of ProVisors, and sits on the Executive Committee for the Calabasas group. She is also a member of the Latina Lawyers Bar Association, the Los Angeles Bar Association, and the Alumni Mentorship Program at Concordia University Irvine.
Whittier Law School, Juris Doctor
- Certification in Trial and Appellate Advocacy
- National Latino Law Student Association, Pacific Regional Director
- Hispanic American Law Student Association
Concordia University Irvine, B.A.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology
- Studies also completed at Concordia College Bronxville in New York